Whip My Hair VIDEO

Remember when Willow came out with "Whip My Hair" a couple of months ago, and everyone said she sounded like Rihanna?

Well, now she has a video. BRILLIANT.



[edit] Apparently Willow is signed to ROC NATION?! 
Jay-Z said on Thursday morning (September 9) that he first heard the track before he knew it had been recorded by a 9-year-old. "I was like, 'Man, that record's a smash.' And then [Roc Nation partner] Jay Brown said, 'She's 9,' and I was like, 'Whoa!' And [then] he was like, 'She's Will and Jada's daughter,' and I was like, 'Whoa!' and it just went from there."
Jay-Z makes reference to Michael Jackson in interviews, saying that he started off in music at a young age as well (8 years old, as compared to Willow's 9). I don't know about you, but no matter how genius Michael Jackson was, I wouldn't want Willow to turn out that way. Just saying. Regardless, props.

(via MTV)

[double edit] OMG SESAME STREET VERSION.



(via Peace FM Online)

0 comments:

Post a Comment