"Curved Yellow Fruit"

So I saw this picture on some coupon website:


(via Hip2Save)

And then read some of the comments people had left (keep in mind this is a couponing website, so I'm assuming most of these comments are from 30-something parents slash moms):

 Think they reuse the sign for yellow squash. “Maybe no one will notice it’s not a fruit.” ;-)
 My favorite part is that the sign next to it says “BANANA ice mist” not” curved yellow fruit ice mist” Ha ha. Also agree with Skye. One of the gas station chains here sells bananas for 39c everyday.
 LOL! 69 cents is about the going rate for curved yellow fruit at most stores around here. We love them, so I am always looking for a deal.
I am laughing so hard. I had to share this with my family.What is that thing called again, it’s at the tip of my tongue, people like to eat it for breakfast…

 THEY ALL MISSED THE BEST PART OF THE PICTURE. HOW DID NO ONE COMMENT ON THE FACT THAT IT IS 69 CENTS. HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARH

[edit] Wow, really looking like grocery day here on the trivia handbook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment