Cereal marshmallows

Why do people like cereal marshmallows?

I love marshmallows (the homemade kind as well as the ungodly, naturally impossible jet-puffed kind). If they had marshmallows at the movie theater, I'd probably plow through a bag before the opening credits had finished. And now that I've gotten that idea in my head, that's probably what I'm going to be sneaking into the movie the next time I go.

So I'm not biased against marshmallows. I just don't understand cereal marshmallows. They're just... dried up pieces of unicorn poop. They're sweet, but they don't have the satisfaction of being airy and chewy. They're just sugar nuggets. Multicolored sugar nuggets.

And this goes for dehydrated things in your cereal in general. I used to eat Special K Red Berries, until I realized I could add REAL strawberries into my cereal.

Anyway, this is a company. Go ahead, click on it. Yes, a company that sells ONLY BAGS OF CEREAL MARSHMALLOWS.

















(via Geekologie)

This looks disgusting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment