Justin Timberlake

I will let this speak for itself.



Never mind, who am I kidding. I'm going to talk about it.

I will be the first to admit that I totally drink Justin Timberlake Kool-Aid. JT has a new movie? Going to see that ish this week. He came out with a clothing line? If I were a nevernude I'd wear those jeans in the shower. He's on SNL? Why watch SNL otherwise? He doesn't have plans for a new album? My heart dies.

Like, let's be honest. I didn't click on this link because of "FreeSol". I clicked on it because it said Justin Timberlake. Duh.

BUT WHY IS HE RAPPING. JT has the most whiteboy voice ever. That's why his weird falsetto has gotten him laid for the past decade. Badass, he is. Hood, he is not. Please, just sing.

Also, just want to get it out there: WHY ARE THEY AUTOTUNING HIS RAPPING. Isn't autotune supposed to keep you in tune? THERE IS NO TUNE WHEN YOU RAP. It's rhythmic talking. Get it straight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment