Cool Whip

I ate a lot of highly processed foods growing up.

Spam.
Vienna sausages.
Lunchables pizzas.
Cool Whip.

I loved every minute of it. But Cool Whip was seriously one of my favorite things to eat when I was a kid. It tastes nothing like whipped cream, but who cares. It's freaking delicious.

Anyway, it comes in aerosol can form now. AMAZING. No more dirty spoons; now I can pull a Reddi-wip and squirt it it straight out of the container. I'm assuming this version of Cool Whip still exists because Wikipedia doesn't say anything about it being discontinued (from 2008), but the Kraft website doesn't have pictures of it in aerosol can form. It had better still exist. This is the best invention since... Reddi-wip.


20080505_CoolWhip.jpg


Although honestly, I don't really understand why Cool Whip needs to be aerosolized in the same way that Reddi-wip does. I mean, I'm assuming that Reddi-wip actually needs the aerosol to whip it, right? Because Reddi-wip kind of melts and disintegrates after being squirted, so that seems logical to me. Maybe. But Cool Whip has the right texture even when it's just sitting around in a tub. So... yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment