Britney Spears impersonator

I just watched a bunch of awesome Youtube videos featuring British people, and I'm speaking in an English accent in my head as I type. I also feel as if my writing has become more British sounding as a result, but that may just be a consequence of the accent. Which would make sense, seeing as I don't really know what the difference between British and American writing would be, exactly, besides saying things like "quid" and "polo" and "Her Majesty".

Also, as I write this, I'm beginning to realize that I may or may not have an obsession with boys and/or men who do lady-dances. Whether or not this is a good thing remains to be seen. Perhaps I harbor a subconscious fetish for such things. A fetish that my poor, poor boyfriend will discover in years to come when I make him wear a cone bra to bed.

And now I have stalled for far too long (see, doesn't that sound British to you? "FARH too long"). The point: I don't watch America's Got Talent. Watching this video (which, conveniently, I was turned on to by the same British Youtube videos I spoke of earlier) has convinced me that I, perhaps, should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment